“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.” —Thomas Jefferson (1785)
SEARCH THE SITE
- Be Courageous—It’s Infectious…
- The History of Islam
- The Painful Truth About Transgenderism
- Angels and Demons – What Are They?
- The Miracle of The Bible, God’s Written Word
- Occult Roots of NASA and The American Space Program, Nazi Influence
- Evolution—Not a New Idea
- Did God Create the Universe and Earth in 6 Literal Days?
- Does God Speak to Us?
- Media Bias-Snopes Bias